subscribe



30 Miles Out


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't wait until Friday! I've rented a house in San Luis Pass, and my buddies and I are going fishing offshore. I hope the weather cooperates. I told the guide from Reel Threel Charters that we wanted to catch big fish that put up a big fight. I'm hoping we go for tuna, or wahoo, or something like that. The guide said we would go about 30 miles offshore, leaving out of Freeport. I've never done this kind of fishing before, so I'm sure I will have lots to blog about. We've got the house until Monday, so we plan on fishing for redfish and trout as well. I'll let you know how it goes.


About me

  • I'm Scott James Gaspard
  • From Sand Springs, Oklahoma, United States
  • I really like to fish. I go every chance I can. You can pretty much bet that at any given moment, I'm using whatever spare cycles I have to plan my next trip.
  • My profile

Google
Web This Site


Site Map




Archives



Gear



Pros


Guides


Boats


Organizations


Fishing Reports



Web Sites


Unrelated Blogs I Like



Previous Stories