subscribe



Huge Gator Lurks in Lake Conroe - debunked!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Look at the size of this alligator! It has a whole deer in its mouth. These pictures were taken by a KTBS helicopter flying over the west end of Lake Conroe! Lake Conroe is in Conroe, Texas which is about 45 miles north of Houston along IH-45.

Wanna go fishing?


BTW, I did a quick Internet search, and found out this is a hoax -- it had me going, though! Here's a link to the real story!


About me

  • I'm Scott James Gaspard
  • From Sand Springs, Oklahoma, United States
  • I really like to fish. I go every chance I can. You can pretty much bet that at any given moment, I'm using whatever spare cycles I have to plan my next trip.
  • My profile

Google
Web This Site


Site Map




Archives



Gear



Pros


Guides


Boats


Organizations


Fishing Reports



Web Sites


Unrelated Blogs I Like



Previous Stories