subscribe



Millwood Lake


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Millwood Lake is a U.S. Army Corps of Engeers recreation area in southwest Arkansas. It is considered one of the Nation's premier bass fishing lakes. Millwood Lake is located on the Little River upstream from its confluence with the Red River about seven miles east of Ashdown, Arkansas. The lake is stocked with over 2 Million Florida Largemouth Bass, and almost entirely consists of flooded timber. Bass up to 14 1/2 pounds have been caught, and 10 pounders are not uncommon.

I have reserved a camping spot on Millwood Lake for the 4th of July week. I fully intend to catch one of those giant bass. You can be sure that I will tell you all about it.


About me

  • I'm Scott Gaspard
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I really like to fish. I go every chance I can. You can pretty much bet that at any given moment, I'm using whatever spare cycles I have to plan my next trip.
  • My profile

Google
Web This Site


Site Map




Archives



Gear



Pros


Guides


Boats


Organizations


Fishing Reports



Web Sites


Unrelated Blogs I Like



Previous Stories