subscribe



Tuna Time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here's some great pictures of my nephew, Justin. These were taken last weekend off the coast of San Diego. Justin went fishing with his dad and grandpa on the Bright and Morning Star, which is a 100-foot Sportfisher charterboat, that holds 34 passengers plus crew. The boat has sleeping quarters, so it goes out for days at a time in search of Albacore, Yellowtail, Baja, Bluefin, and Benitos. I believe they fish off the coasts of Isla Guadalupe and Isla Cedros, in Mexican waters.

Justin is turning into a terrific fisherman!


Justin has picked his spot on the boat, and is ready to catch a fish!



A very good start!



Look at the bow in his rod!



Another nice one!



Here we go again!



Wow! What a fish!



The Bright and Morning Star


About me

  • I'm Scott Gaspard
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I really like to fish. I go every chance I can. You can pretty much bet that at any given moment, I'm using whatever spare cycles I have to plan my next trip.
  • My profile

Google
Web This Site


Site Map




Archives



Gear



Pros


Guides


Boats


Organizations


Fishing Reports



Web Sites


Unrelated Blogs I Like



Previous Stories