subscribe



Is this the end, or just a new beginning?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, I sold my bass boat, and put some money down on a new bay boat. This chapter of my fishing career has come to an end. I hope you will continue to follow along with my adventures, recorded on my new blog site at http://matagordabay.blogspot.com, where I will write about bay fishing and wildlife along the Texas coast, and include lots of pictures. Thank you!

Scott


About me

  • I'm Scott Gaspard
  • From Austin, Texas, United States
  • I really like to fish. I go every chance I can. You can pretty much bet that at any given moment, I'm using whatever spare cycles I have to plan my next trip.
  • My profile

Google
Web This Site


Site Map




Archives



Gear



Pros


Guides


Boats


Organizations


Fishing Reports



Web Sites


Unrelated Blogs I Like



Previous Stories